Vegetable Sweet Corn Soup Recipe
Sweet corn soup is very tasty and easy to make. It is an all time favourite and ever popular soup. This vegetarian soup is a fat free.
- In a small bowl mix 1/4 cup of water and cornflour, keep aside.
- Heat a large pot on medium high heat, add oil.
- Add corn, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower and green beans, saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add cream Stlye corn and salt, mix well.
- Add water and mix well, bring it to boil.
- Cook for 5 to 8 minutes on medium heat.
- Add cornstarch and water mixture to soup.
- Add sugar, chopped cilantro and soy sauce cook for 2 more minutes.
- Serve hot.
You may also like: