Creamy Pasta Primavera Recipe
Farfalle pasta is combined with green bell pepper, broccoli, sun-dried tomatoes and fresh basil in a creamy cheese sauce. Creamy pasta primavera is easy to prepare and makes a satisfying one-bowl meal.
Method for Cheese Sauce:
- Heat heavy bottom pan on low heat, add butter.
- Melt butter then add all-purpose flour, cook on low heat for 2 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Add the milk gradually while stirring continuously, so that no lumps form.
- Bring it to a boil, add cheese and salt, mix well.
- Cook for 1 minute, turn off the heat and keep aside.
Method for Creamy Pasta Primavera:
- Cook pasta as per instructions on the box and keep aside.
- Heat a large pan on medium heat, add olive oil.
- Add chopped basil, stir for few seconds.
- Add chopped sun dried tomatoes, green bell pepper and broccoli, stir fry for 3 to 4 minutes until broccoli is tender and crisp.
- Add cooked pasta, cheese sauce, red chili flakes and salt, mix well.
- Cook for 1 minute, turn off the heat.
- Serve Creamy Pasta Primavera with a salad and Cheese Bread.
You may also like: