Masala Idli Recipe
A very tasty snack of left-over idlis. Masala Idli is quite easy to prepare. The idlis are tempered with mustard seeds, urad dal, curry leaves and green chilies.
- Heat a non stick pan on medium high heat, add oil.
- Add chana dal, urad dal and mustard seeds, wait until seeds crackle.
- Add chopped chilies, curry leaves and asafoetida stir fry for few seconds.
- Add idli, red chili powder and salt mix well.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until idlies are crispy.
- Turn off the heat and garnish with chopped cilantro.
- Serve with coconut chutney and sambhar.
You may also like: