Pesto Pasta Salad Recipe
A quick and easy farfalle pasta and avocado tossed with sun-dried tomatoes, fresh basil and pine nut pesto. This vegetarian pasta salad is perfect as a side dish or a main course.
- Cook the pasta as per instructions on the box and keep aside.
- Blend the sun-dried tomatoes, olive oil, pine nuts, basil, black pepper powder and salt in a food processor and blend until the tomatoes are finely chopped.
- Transfer the tomato mixture to a large bowl.
- Add the pasta, avocado, red chili flakes and salt to pesto and mix well.
- Serve as a side dish or a main course.
You may also like: