Seviyan is prepared using vermicelli, milk and nuts and also known as seviyan kheer. It is very easy to prepare and tastes delicious.
- Rub saffron into 1 tablespoon milk till well broken and dissolved. Keep aside.
- Heat ghee or unsalted butter in heavy bottom pan, fry vermicelli until light brown.
- Add milk to fried vermicelli, bring it to boil.
- Add sugar, dissolve kesar, almonds and pistachios to it and mix well.
- Simmer for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add cardamom powder and turn off the heat.
- Enjoy seviyan hot or cold.
You may also like: