Aloo Gobi Recipe
Aloo gobi is delicious Indian vegetarian dish made with potatoes, cauliflower and spices.
- Heat Oil in frying pan and fry cauliflower florets until golden, keep aside.
- In same oil fry potatoes on medium heat until tender and golden, keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and wait until seeds crack.
- Add asofoetida, turmeric powder and grated ginger, and mix.
- Add tomatoes mix well and cook until oil separates, stir frequently.
- When oil is separated, add coriander powder, garam masala powder, red chili powder, dry mango powder and salt, mix well.
- Add potatoes and cauliflower, mix gently until all potatoes and cauliflower are well coated.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve with chapatti or roti or paratha.
You may also like: