Shahi Paneer Recipe
Shahi Paneer is very popular in North India. Paneer with rich and creamy cashew gravy. Shahi paneer is usally served with Roti, Paratha, Naan or Rice.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Fry paneer cubes over medium heat until light brown.
- Keep fried paneer pieces aside.
- Grind onion, green chili and cashews in to smooth.
- Heat 3 tablespoon oil, add onion green chili and cashew paste, cook until oil starts separating.
- Add salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder and garam masala. Saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add milk and kasoori methi bring it to boil. Reduce the heat and cook until the gravy is thick.
- Finally add paneer cubes and 2 tablespoon cream. Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Garnish shahi paneer with finely chopped cilantro.
- Enjoy with Chapati, Paratha or Rice.
You may also like: