Paneer Swirls Recipe
Paneer Swirls are elegant, sure-to-impress your kids. Paneer, mozzarella cheese, cilantro and chat masala, wrapped in flaky pastry and baked.
- Heat the oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl mix all ingredients except Puff pastry sheet.
- Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface.
- Roll the pastry sheet lightly to remove the fold marks.
- Spread the paneer and cheese mixture on the pastry sheet to within 1/2 inch of the edge.
- Starting at a short side, roll up.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until the pastry is firm.
- Cut the pastry crosswise into 20 (1/2-inch) slices.
- Place the slices, cut-side down, onto 2 baking sheets.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let it cool and serve with ketchup.
You may also like: