Spicy Vegetable Kati Roll Recipe
Spicy vegetable kati roll is easy and filling. Spiced vegetables and cheese are wrapped in roti / wrap. This kati roll is good as a snack or a meal.
Method For Roti / Wrap:
- In a big bowl mix both flours.
- Add yogurt, oil and salt, using enough water make a semi soft dough.
- Knead the dough very well, cover it and keep aside for 1/2 hour.
- Knead again and divide the dough into 4 equal portions.
- Make ball and flattened it. Take each ball dust it in dry flour from both sides.
- Place a skillet on medium heat so it will be a little hot by the time you are ready to cook the first roti / wrap.
- Roll into a 7 – 8 inch roti, then place it on skillet.
- When it starts bubbling on one side, apply little oil,turn it over.
- Apply little oil on the other side, cook until golden brown, keep it aside.
Method For Spicy Vegetables Filling:
- Heat a pan on a medium heat, add oil.
- Add chopped green chili and saute for few seconds.
- Add green bell pepper and cabbage, mix and stir fry for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occationally.
- Then add paneer, red chili powder, tomato ketchup, chat masala and salt, mix well.
- Turn off the heat, divide them into four equal parst, and keep aside.
Method For Kati Roll:
- Spread green chutney evenly on each roti / wrap.
- Then spread one portion of the spicy vegetables filling in the centre of each roti / wrap.
- Now sprinkle with grated cheese and roll up tightly.
- When you want to serve, cook the rolls on a hot griddle.
You may also like: