Kesar Pista Shrikhand Recipe
Kesar Pista Shrikhand is flavored with saffron and Pistachio. It is popular Indian dessert. Traditionally, shrikhand is served with poori in Gujarati food.
- Tie yogurt in a clean cheese cloth or muslin cloth, hang it in cool place for 5 to 6 hours.
- Untie cloth, yogurt will become thick in consistency.
- Rub saffron into 1 tablespoon milk till well broken and dissolved. Keep aside.
- Transfer yogurt in a bowl, add sugar, condense milk, pista and dissolved kesar.
- Beat well till sugar has fully dissolved into yogurt.
- Garnish with chopped pista and strands saffron.
- Chill for 1-2 hours before serving.
- Enjoy shrikhand with poori or as dessert.
You may also like: