Date Tamrind Chutney Recipe
Date tamrind chutney is served with almost all chaat dishes and variety of savoury snacks. This sweet and tangy chutney is very delicious and healthy.
- In a large sauce pan mix together dates, jaggery, tamrind paste and water, boil for 5 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Blend in a blender till smooth.
- Strain and transfer it back to sauce pan.
- Boil until thick, add red chili powder, roasted cumin powder and salt, mix well.
- Cool again. Store in clean airtight bottles and refrigerate.
You may also like: