Banana Nut Muffin Recipe
Bake delicious eggless Banana Nut muffin using muffin mix. Warm from the oven, this Banana Nut muffin makes a perfect morning breakfast or after-school snack.
- Heat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Grease each of regular-size muffin cups.
- In large bowl, beat banana nut muffin mix, oil and evaporated milk.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake 18 – 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
- Makes about 18 to 20 regular size muffins.
You may also like: