Fruit Shrikhand Recipe
Fruit Shrikhand is yogurt based sweet dish. Yogurt is mixed with sugar and fresh fruits. It is popular Indian dessert. Traditionally, shrikhand is served with puri in Gujarati food.
- Tie yogurt in a clean cheese cloth or muslin cloth, hang it in cool place for 5 to 6 hours.
- Untie the cloth, yogurt will become thick in consistency.
- Rub saffron into 1 tbsp. milk till well broken and dissolved. Keep aside.
- Transfer the yogurt in a bowl, add sugar, condense milk and cardamom powder.
- Beat well till sugar has fully dissolved into yogurt.
- Add mix fruit pieces mix well and chill for 1-2 hours before serving.
- Enjoy shrikhand with puri or as dessert.
You may also like: