Cheese Bread Recipe
The perfect way to make a simple loaf of bread from ordinary to extraordinary without much effort! Sliced bread is sprinkled with cheese, red pepper flakes and herb and lighly toasted. Enjoy herb and cheese bread with soup, salad or Eggplant Parmigiana.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice the bread into 1-inch thick slices (about 12 slices).
- In a small bowl, mix together butter, red pepper flakes and Italian seasoning.
- Spread the butter mixture onto 1 side of each bread slice.
- Arrange slices in cookie sheet or baking tray, butter side up.
- Sprinkle the top with cheese and place in the oven.
- Cook for about 4 to 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve with soup, salad or eggplant parmigiana.
You may also like: