Spinach Almond Soup Recipe
Spinach Almond Soup is a delicious vegetarian soup. Enjoy as a light supper with bread, or as the first course of a dinner. Combination of spinach and almond makes an incredibly satisfying creamy soup.
- Soak almonds in 1/2 cup of water, for 2 hours.
- Drain almonds, remove the skin and keep aside.
- Heat oil in pan, add chopped onions and saute.
- Add garlic, ginger, chili and salt, cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add spinach, saute until spinach leaves become tender.
- Add 2 cups of water, boil it for 7 minutes.
- Blend entire mixture and almonds in a blender and puree.
- Once pureed, pour back in pan, add milk and one cinnamon stick, boil for 5 minutes.
You may also like: