Farali Kheer Recipe
Farali Kheer is made by boiling Samo (Moraiyo) with milk and sugar, flavored with cardamom. It is considered farali food and can be enjoyed during fast or ekadashi. It is very quick and easy to make and tastes very delicious. Samo is also known as moraiyo or varyache tandul.
- Soak samo in water for 10 minutes.
- Drain samo and keep aside.
- In a saucepan boil milk on medium high heat.
- Add samo, turn heat to medium, boil for 15-20 minutes.
- Add sugar cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add cardamom powder, mix well.
- Garnish with chopped pistachio and enjoy hot or cold.
You may also like: