Makai Nu Shaak Recipe
Makai nu shaak is simple yet delicious and easy to make curry. Sweet corn kernels cooked in rich milk and cashew nut gravy, tempered with indian spices.
- In a small bowl mix corn flour with 1/4 cup cold milk, keep aside.
- Heat non stick pan on medium heat, add oil or ghee.
- Add cumin seeds, wait until seeds crackle.
- Add diced green chili stir fry for few seconds.
- Add thawed corn kernels stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add milk and bring it boil, stirring occasionally.
- Gradually add milk and corn flour mixture, keep on stirring to avoid lumps.
- Cook till the mixture thickens.
- Add cashew powder and salt, cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot Makai nu Shaak with roti, chappati, paratha or rice.
You may also like: