Navratan Korma Recipe
Navratan korma is popular Indian Vegetarian curry. Vegetables, paneer (cottage cheese) and nuts are cooked in rich and subtle cashew gravy and blended to perfection with hint of spices. Enjoy with any indian bread or rice dish.
- In small bowl soak cashew nut and poppy seeds in 1/4 cup warm water for 30 minutes.
- Blend together cashew nuts, poppy seeds, ginger, green chili, clove and cinnamon, into smoothe paste.
- In bowl mix together milk and corn flour, keep aside.
- Heat non stick pan on medium heat, add oil or ghee.
- Add cumin seeds, wait until seeds crackle.
- Add cashew and poppy seeds paste cook until oil separates, stirring occasionally.
- Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, sugar and salt, mix well.
- Add boiled vegetables, paneer, broken cashew and raisin, mix well.
- Add milk and corn flour mixture, mix well and cook for 2 minutes or until thick.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve hot with roti, chappati, paratha or rice.
- Enjoy Navratan Korma!
You may also like: