Cereal Treat Recipe
Cereal treat is crispy yet chewy. Really easy to make and fun to eat. Made with Only three ingredients cereal, melted marshmallows (vegan), and butter. Kids love this sweet and healthy cereal crispy bar.
- Grease 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan with butter or cooking spray.
- Heat a large pot or large saucepan on low heat, add butter.
- When butter is melted add marshmallows.
- Stir until the marshmallows are completly melted, turn off the heat.
- Add cereal into the pan and stir until the cereal is evenly coated.
- Scoop the mixture into greased pan.
- Using buttered spatula evenly press mixture.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes, cut into two inch squares.
- Best if enjoyed the same day.
You may also like: