Brussels Sprouts Rice Recipe
Brussels sprouts rice is very quick yet healthy rice dish. Stir fried brussels sprouts mixed with rice to make very delicious rice dish.
- Trim brussels sprouts, removing any damaged or discolored leaves and slicing off the root end.
- Cut each sprout in half through the stem and, then slice each half in quarters, keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat, add cumin seeds, wait until seeds crackle.
- Add chopped green chili, saute for one minute. Add brussels sprouts, stir fry until soft.
- Add the cooked rice, cilantro and salt.
- Mix gently and stir-fry for about 2 minutes.
- Serve with raita or curry.
You may also like: