Mango Matho Recipe
Mango matho is a very popular Gujarati sweet dish made of yogurt and sugar. Mango pulp is mixed with yogurt and sugar, and mildly flavored with cardmom. Usually, mango matho is served with poori in summer.
- Tie yogurt in a clean cheese cloth or muslin cloth, hang it in cool place for 5 to 6 hours.
- Untie the cloth, yogurt will become thick in consistency.
- Transfer the yogurt in a bowl, add sugar, mango pulp and cardamom powder.
- Beat well till sugar has fully dissolved into yogurt.
- Chill for 1-2 hours before serving.
- Enjoy mango matho with poori or as dessert.
You may also like: