Mix Vegetable Curry Recipe
Mix vegetable curry can be made in different variations. Potato, cauliflower, peas and carrots are cooked with spices make delicious curry, easy to cook and a good vegetarian dish.
- Heat a pressure cooker on medium heat, add oil.
- Add cumin seeds, wait until seeds crackle.
- Add dried whole red chili, asafoetida, potato, cauliflower, peas and carrot, stir fry for a minute.
- Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, salt, sugar and 2 tablespoon water, mix well.
- Pressure cook for 1 whitsle on medium heat.
- Let pressure cooker cool down and open it.
- Add yogurt, cream and garam masala, gently stir.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro, serve with paratha, puri or chapati.
You may also like: