Rava Sheera Recipe
Rava sheera is very popular and easy to prepare dessert, often served in pooja. Semolina is roasted in ghee and cooked with sugar and milk till soft, garnished with sliced pistachios.
- Heat non stick pan over a medium heat, add ghee.
- Add rava(sooji) cook on low heat for 10 minutes or till it becomes golden in color, stirring continuously.
- Add warm milk and raisins, cook for 3 to 4 minutes or till all the liquid is absorbed, stirring continuously.
- Add the sugar, cook till ghee separates, stirring occasionally.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well, turn off the heat.
- Garnish with sliced pistachios and saffron, serve warm.
You may also like: