Beetroot Paratha Recipe
Beetroot Paratha is a colorful and flavorful, healthy Indian bread. Beetroot brings out a nice color to the paratha. Enjoy with curry, subzi or raita.
- In a big bowl mix grated beetroot, oil, yogurt, red chili powder and salt.
- Add both the flours and water, make a semi soft dough.
- Knead the dough very well, cover it and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Knead again and divide the dough into 8 equal portions.
- Make ball and flattened it. Take each ball dust it in dry flour from both sides.
- Place a skillet on medium heat so it will be a little hot by the time you are ready to cook the first paratha.
- Roll into a 6 inch paratha, then place it on skillet.
- When it starts bubbling on one side, apply little oil, turn it over.
- Apply little oil on the other side, cook until golden brown.
- Serve hot with any curry, subzi or raita.
You may also like: