Farali Vada Recipe
Farali Vada is simply delicious. It is a farali version of famous Gujarati snack Bajri Vada. Very easy to make and can stay fresh for quite a long time. Farali vada is an ideal snack during fasting days.
- In a big bowl, mix together all the ingredients and make dough a bit harder than chapati dough.
- Keep it aside for about 1 hour.
- Divide dough in 20 equal parts, make it into balls.
- With greased hands pat the balls to make small flat patties.
- Heat oil in frying on a medium heat.
- Deep fry the flatten dough until golden brown.
- Drain on paper napkin.
- Serve farali vada hot with Cilantro Chutney or cold with hot cup of tea.
- Store in air tight container upto 8 to 10 days.
You may also like: