Aloo Mutter Recipe
Aloo Mutter is a traditional Punjabi dish. Potato and peas are cooked together in tangy tomato gravy with a few spices. It can be served as brunch, lunch or dinner and is perfect with any Indian bread.
- Grind tomatoes, cashew and ginger into smooth paste.
- Heat oil in pan, add cumin seeds wait until seeds crack.
- Add curry leaves and tomato, cashew and ginger paste and cook until oil starts separating.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala and mix well.
- Add the boiled potatoes, peas and one cup of water.
- Cover and cook on slow flame until a thick gravy is formed.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve hot with poori, parathas, roti.
You may also like: