Kanda Bhaji Recipe
Kanda Bhaji is a popular roadside snack often enjoyed with Tea. It is spicy and crispy onion fritters and often eaten as an appetizer or snack.
- In a bowl mix together sliced onions and salt.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes. This will soften the onions.
- Add rest of the ingredients into onions, add a little water to make a thick batter.
- Heat oil in frying pan on medium high, add teaspoons of batter into oil.
- Fry untill golden brown. Drain on paper napkin.
- Serve hot with chutney or ketchup.
You may also like: