Bhature is soft fried bread made from all purpose flour. It is very popular in Indian bread and usually accompained with chole. Bhature is best eaten as they are made and piping hot.
- Remove crust from slice of bread and cut into pieces.
- In Bowl mix oil, yogurt and pieces of bread, let it rest for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add sugar, salt, flour and water to oil, yogurt and bread mixture, then make into soft dough.
- Cover the dough and keep in a warm place 1 hour.
- Knead the dough well and divide the dough into 8 equal portions.
- Make ball and flattened it. Roll into 6 inch bhature.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan on medium high heat.
- Place the Bature in the frying pan, fry until golden brown, now turn the bhature fry until golden, take bhature out from oil and place on paper napkin to absorb extra oil.
- Serve with chole. Enjoy!
You may also like: