Farali Kadhi Recipe
Farali kadhi is fasting special dish. A sweet and spicy yogurt curry thickened with rajigra flour flavoured with peanuts and cumin seeds. Enjoy with Samo khichadi.
- In a blender, add raw peanuts and water blend into smooth paste, keep aside.
- In a bowl mix yogurt, rajgira flour, curry leaves, green chilies, sugar, salt and 1 cups of water in a bowl and whisk well, keep aside.
- Heat a heavy bottom sauce pan on medium heat, add oil or ghee.
- Add the cumin seeds wait until seeds crackle.
- Add the yogurt mixture, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously to avoid any lump formation.
- Add the peanut mixture slowly, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 4 to 5 minutes more, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve hot with Samo khichadi.
You may also like: