Fada Lapsi Recipe
Fada Lapsi is a delicious dessert of cracked wheat. It is also known as Lapsi or Dalia. Craked wheat is cooked with milk and sugar lightly flavored with saffron and cardamom.
- Heat pressure cooker on medium heat, add ghee.
- Add cracked wheat in ghee and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add water and milk slowly to cracked wheat and stir.
- Add sugar, cardamom powder, saffron, chopped pistachio and charoli, mix well.
- Pressure cook for 3 to 4 whistles.
- Allow the pressure cooker to cool for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with sliced almonds and pistachios.
- Enjoy lapsi with meal or alone.
You may also like: