Rajgira Sheera Recipe
Rajgira Sheera is prepared from rajgira flour. The rajgira flour is roasted in ghee and then cooked with sugar, milk and water till soft. Enjoy on fasting days for breakfast or lunch with sliced pistachio as garnish.
- Heat a non stick pan on medium low heat, add ghee.
- Add rajgira flour and saute on a medium low heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add milk, water and sugar mix well, simmer for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Cook until all the liquid evaporates and the sheera leaves sides of pan, stirring occasionally.
- Tun off the heat and add cardamom powder mix well.
- Garnish with sliced pistachio, Enjoy!
You may also like: