Yellow Gujarati Kadhi Recipe
Yellow Gujarati Kadhi is an Indian dish made in most parts of India and mostly served with khichadi. It is sweet and spicy yogurt gravy tempered with spices. Another variation of authentic kadhi is Gujarati Kadhi.
- In big bowl, mix gram flour and yogurt till the mixture is smooth.
- Then add water, green chili, grated ginger, turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, salt, sguar and curry leaves, mix well and keep aside.
- Heat saucepan on medium high, add oil.
- Add cumin seeds and fenugreek seeds wait till seeds cracke, add whole dried red chili, clove and cinnimon.
- Gently pour yogurt mixture into it, and bring it boil.
- Lower the heat and simmer for a 5 minutes stirring continously.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot with khichadi.
You may also like: