Corn Methi Masala Recipe
Corn is combined with fresh fenugreek leaves and select spices to make a delicious vegetarian curry. Corn Methi Masala is very easy to make and can be sereved with roti, chapati, paratha or rice.
- In small bowl soak cashew nut in 1/4 cup warm water for 30 minutes.
- Blend together cashew nuts, ginger, green chili and tomato, into smooth paste.
- Heat non stick pan on medium heat, add oil or ghee.
- Add cumin seeds, wait until seeds crackle.
- Add cashew paste cook until oil separates, stirring occasionally.
- Add chopped methi leaves and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, sugar and salt, mix well.
- Add corn with 1/2 cup of water, cook for 5 minutes or until thick.
- Serve hot with roti, chappati, paratha or rice.
You may also like: