Vegetable Pasta Recipe
Vegetable pasta makes perfectly satisfying one-bowl meal. Rotini pasta is cooked with green bell pepper, broccoli, sun-dried tomatoes and fresh basil in cream cheese and tomato sauce.
Method for Tomato Sauce:
- In a heavy bottom sauce pan, mix together tomato sauce, dried oregano, red chili powder, sugar and salt.
- Boil for 6 to 7 minutes on medium heat stirring occasionally, and keep aside.
Method for Vegetable Pasta:
- Cook the pasta as per instructions on the box and keep aside.
- Heat a large pan on medium heat, add oil.
- Add chopped basil, stir for few seconds.
- Add chopped sun dried tomatoes, green bell pepper and broccoli, stir fry for 3 to 4 minutes until broccoli is tender and crisp.
- Add sliced olives, stir fry for few seconds.
- Add cooked pasta, tomato sauce, cream cheese, red chili flakes and salt, mix well.
- Stir fry 1 to 2 minutes, turn off the heat.
- Sereve with a salad and Cheese Bread.
You may also like: