Easy Ice Cream Cake Recipe
Easy Ice Cream Cake tastes great and easy to make in a matter of minutes. Chocolate Chip Cookies soaked in coffee layered with hot fudge chocolate topping, iced in vanilla ice cream and whipped topping and sprinkled with grated chocolate.
- Mix vanilla ice cream and frozen whipped topping, keep aside.
- Mix Water and instant coffee, keep aside.
- In 9×9 inch baking dish, dip each cookie in coffee water and place 9 cookies side by side.
- Spread evenly with 1/3 of fudge topping, then 1/3 of the whipped topping.
- Repeat with the remaining cookies, fudge topping and whipped toppings.
- Sprinkle with grated chocolate.
- Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Keep unused portion covered and frozen.
You may also like: