Shing Batata Khichadi Recipe
Shing batata khichadi is delectable dish made specifically for fasting. Boiled potatoes and roasted peanuts are mixed with green chilies, ginger and spices. Serve with yogurt.
- Heat a non stick pan over medium heat, add oil.
- Add cumin seeds and wait until they crackle.
- Next add curry leaves, chopped green chilies and ginger, stir for a second.
- Add crushed peanuts, red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander-cumin powder, lemon juice, salt and sugar, mix well.
- Add potatoes mix well and cook for 2 minutes, turn off the heat.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve hot.
You may also like: