Cheese Pizza Recipe
Delicious homemade cheese pizza is very easy to make. Kids will love this cheese pizza made with whole wheat flour. Perfect for kids party.
Method for Pizza Base:
- In a small bowl, dissolve yeast with warm water and sugar. Let stand until frothy, about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine wheat flour, all purpose flour, oil, salt, black pepper powder and the yeast mixture, mix well and knead into a stiff dough.
- Cover dough and let it sit for about 30 minutes, dough should be double in volume.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350°F (175°F).
- Knead the dough onto a well floured surface.
- Form dough into a round and roll out into a pizza crust shape.
- Place over large greased pizza pan, prick with a fork all over the rolled dough, so pizza base do not puff.
- Bake for 10 minutes remove from oven and keep aside.
Method for Tomato Sauce:
- In a heavy bottom sauce pan, mix together tomato sauce, dried oregano, red chili powder, sugar and salt.
- Boil for 6 to 7 minutes on medium heat stirring occasionally, and keep aside.
Method for Making Pizza:
- Spread 3/4 cup sauce evenly over pizza base leaving about 1/2-inch of edge clear.
- Sprinkle with cheese evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and serve. Enjoy!
You may also like: