Ginger Cauliflower Stir Fry Recipe
Ginger cauliflower stir fry is a simple and irrestible Indian Chinese dish has very simple seasonings but is full of flavor. Cauliflower florets are stir fried together with ginger and soy sauce. Enjoy as side dish with Vegetable fried rice.
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium heat, add oil.
- Add grated ginger and stir-fry for few seconds.
- Add cauliflower florets stir fry for 5 to 6 minutes or until crisp tender.
- Add chopped cilantro, soy sauce, ketchup, black pepper powder and salt, mix well.
- Stir and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve while hot with Vegetable fried rice.
You may also like: