Bread Roll Recipe
Bread roll snack can be prepared in a jiffy for kids. Deep-fried bread rolls stuffed with mashed potatoes and spices filling can serve with tomato ketchup.
- In a big bowl mix together mashed potatoes, green chili, cilantro, red chili powder, amchur, garam masala powder, salt and sugar.
- Mix well and divide them inti 8 equal parts, keep aside.
- Remove the crusts of the bread slices.
- In a bowl add milk, dip one bread slice for few seconds.
- Squeeze milk from the bread by pressing between palms gently.
- Place one part potato mixture in the centre of damp bread and roll, seal the edges of the bread.
- Make sure filling does not come out from the bread.
- Repeat for remaining bread slices and potato filling.
- Heat a frying pan over medium high heat, add oil.
- Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.
- Drain on paper napkin.
- Serve hot with cilantro chutney or ketchup.
You may also like: