Paneer Chili Recipe
Paneer chili is an all time favourite and really easy to prepare. This versatile dish with paneer, bell pepper and green chilies can be served as appetizer or as accompaniment for meal.
- In a bowl mix cornflour, all purpose flour, soy sauce and salt.
- Make a smooth batter by adding 1/4 cup of water.
- Heat oil in frying pan on medium high heat.
- Coat paneer pieces with batter and deep fry until golden brown.
- Drain on paper napkin and keep aside.
- Heat a non stick pan on high flame and add oil.
- Add Green chilies and saute for few seconds.
- Add bell peppers and saute for a few more seconds.
- Add soy sauce, sugar, cornflour paste and salt and bring it to a boil.
- Add in the fried paneer and mix well.
- Serve hot as appetizer or as accompaniment for meal.
You may also like: