Sabudana Khichadi Recipe
Sabudana khichadi is enjoyed during fast. This sweet and spicy khichadi is made with sabudana mixed with roasted peanuts and potatoes. Can be served with yogurt.
- Wash and soak sabudana in 2½ cups of water for 7 to 8 hours.
- Drain water and spread sabudana on a paper napkin or cloth.
- Meanwhile, heat a non stick pan over medium heat add oil or ghee.
- Add cumin seeds, wait until seeds crackle.
- Add green chilies and cubed potatoes mix well and stir fry for a minute.
- Next add roasted peanut, sugar, lime juice and salt mix well.
- Add sabudana and chopped cilantro mix and stir fry for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Serve hot with yogurt.
You may also like: