Spicy Moong Sprouts Recipe
Spicy moong sprouts is a healthy protein packed side dish. Sprouted moongs are seasoned with spices and cooked to perfection, makes a perfect combination with thepla, chapati or masala puri.
- Heat a pan on medium heat, add oil.
- Add cumin seeds, wait until seeds crackle.
- Add asafoetida, sprouts and salt, stir for a minute.
- Cover and turn heat to medium low, cook for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring in between to cook evenly.
- Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, dry mango powder and sugar, mix well.
- Cover and cook for one more minute and turn off the heat.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro, serve with thepla, masala puri or chapati.
You may also like: