Blueberry Muffin Recipe
This delicious blueberry muffins are made using blueberry muffin mix, are quick and easy. Enjoy these blueberry muffins for breakfast or pack them into the lunch box.
- Heat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Grease each of regular-size muffin cups.
- In large bowl, beat blueberry muffin mix, oil and evaporated milk.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake 18 – 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
You may also like: