Sabudana Vada Recipe
A scrumptious snack usually enjoyed during fasts. Sabudana vada is a popular maharashtrian dish. Fried dumplings of sabudana, potatoes, peanuts and green chilies serve with cilantro chutney or yogurt.
- Wash sabudana and soak it in 2 cups of water for 6 hours, drain the water and keep aside.
- In a big bowl mix all the ingredients together to make soft dough.
- Divide the sabudana dough into 10 parts.
- Lightly grease palms and roll each one into lemon sized balls, flatten between palms of your hands.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium high heat.
- Gently slide the sabudana vada into the hot oil.
- Fry sabudana vada until golden brown, turning them occasionally.
- Remove sabudana vada drain on paper napkin.
- Serve with cilantro chutney or yogurt.
You may also like: