Paneer Bread Pakoda Recipe
Bread Pakoda are found especially in North India as a form of street food. We have given it a twist by stuffing it with paneer. Paneer is good source of protein for vegetarian.
- Cut the edges off the bread slices.
- Fold the bread to create two sides, do not tear or divide the bread.
- On each slice of bread, spread green chutney on one side and ketchup on the other side.
- Place the slice of paneer, fold and cut each bread sandwich in half, keep aside.
- For the batter, mix all the dry ingredients.
- Slowly add in the water, to make a smooth batter. (Make sure there are no lumps.)
- Heat oil in a deep pan on medium heat.
- Once the oil is hot, dip the folded bread in the batter.
- Make sure cover the entire bread in batter.
- Place gently in the oil and cook it till its gets golden on one side.
- Turn and cook on the other side.
- When its ready take the Pakoda out and let it cool on a paper towel.
- Cut it diagonally to see the wonderful colors of the pakoda.
- Garnish with Chat masala and Serve hot.
You may also like: