Gobi Mutter Recipe
Gobi Mutter is a mildly spiced, delicious main dish to be served with rotis or chapati. Finely shredded cabbage and green peas cooked along with select spice powders.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds wait until they crackle.
- Add pinch of asafoetida and curry leaves, give it a quick stir.
- Add cabbage and cook until soft.
- Add peas, stir and let it cook for two to three minutes.
- Add all the spices red chili powder, tumeric powder, coriander powder, sugar and salt.
- Mix well and garnish with chopped cilantro and serve with chapati or roti or paratha.
You may also like: