Corn Kothimbir Vadi Recipe
Corn kothimbir vadi is a popular vegetarian maharashtrian snack. Delicious corn and cilantro cake which is steamed and then fried until crispy. Enjoy with green chutney or ketchup.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients add 1/4 cup water and make thick batter.
- Grease tray and pour the batter.
- Steam for 20 to 25 minutes till a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let it cool for 15 minutes, unmold and cut into peices.
- Heat oil in frying pan on medium heat.
- Fry the peices till golden and crispy.
- Serve hot with green chutney or ketchup.
You may also like: