Spinach Carrot Pulav Recipe
Spinach carrot pulav is rich in Vitamin A. The beautiful color combination of yellow, orange and green make it more attractive to kids.
- Heat oil in deep nonstick pan on medium heat.
- Add all the dry whole spices: cumin seeds, cinnamon stick, cloves, cardamoms, peppercorns and roast for a minute.
- Add onions and ginger-garlic paste and cook till onions become translucent.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of water to prevent onions from burning.
- Add the chopped spinach and grated carrots and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add tumeric powder, red chili powder and salt and mix well.
- Add rice and mix well. Serve hot.
You may also like: