Dry Fruit Shrikhand Recipe
Dry Fruit Shrikhand is flavored with mixed nuts and dried fruits. It is popular Indian dessert. Traditionally, shrikhand is served with puri in Gujarati food.
- Tie yogurt in a clean cheese cloth or muslin cloth, hang it in cool place for 5 to 6 hours.
- Untie the cloth, yogurt will become thick in consistency.
- Rub saffron into 1 tablespoon milk till well broken and dissolved. Keep aside.
- Transfer yogurt in a bowl, add sugar, condense milk and dissolved kesar.
- Beat well till sugar has fully dissolved into yogurt. Add figs, raisins, cashews, almonds and pista, mix well.
- Garnish with chopped pista and strands saffron.
- Chill for 1-2 hours before serving.
- Enjoy Dry Fruit Shrikhand with puri or as dessert.
You may also like: