Paneer Bhurji Recipe
Paneer bhurji is irresistible paneer dish, easy to make and takes almost no time. Grated paneer cooked with cabbage, tomatoes and spices is packed with protein.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, wait until seeds crakle.
- Add chopped cabbage and saute on medium heat.
- Once cabbage turn light brown, add green chili and tomatoes, cook till oil seprates.
- Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, garam masala powder, mix well.
- Add grated paneer kasoori methi and cream, let it cook for about 2 minutes, stirring frequently, to avoid sticking to the bottom of pan.
- Now lower the flame and cook till oil separates.
- Garnish with cilantro and enjoy with rotis, chapati or paratha.
You may also like: